Monday, October 10, 2011

NYCC 2011

Just a quick update to remind you all that I will be at the New York City Comic-Con on Saturday, October 15th! I might even be around the other days, but that's uncertain.

Keep your eyes open if you're there on Saturday, as I'll be wandering about with the Justice Productions crew, basically making their lives hell. I might even be interviewing some interesting folks.

So, if you see me:
This is me last year, I'll look basically the same.
Or if you see the Justice Duo:
The Green Dawn and Golden Eagle (aka Wingus and Dingus)
Come on up and say hi! Just make sure we aren't filming, first. Ruined footage makes me bring out the raygun.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Professor,

    Have Fun and bring back pictures! One can't go, and is living vicariously through your adventures. Yes, that's jealousy.

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete